Explore these places on our site:
WordBytes on Suffering and Healing
- Where Is God When Disaster Hits?
- Why Do You Condemn Yourself?
- God, why have You abandoned me?
- When Love Hurts: Healing the Lepers of Today
- Healing Our Image of God’s Fatherhood
- Getting Rid of the False God of Punishment
- Persisting through the Pain to Find Healing
- How to Receive God’s Comfort
- Why Must We Suffer?
- How to Overcome the Pain of Frustration
- The Healing Wounds of Jesus
- More WordBytes on Suffering and Healing
WordBytes for the Bereaved: Hope Amidst Grief and Loss
- Where Are The Words, Lord?
- Dealing with our losses
- Relationships with unborn children
- A Letter for One Who Is Mourning
- Handling the Holidays
- Near and Not Far Away
- More Wordbytes for the Bereaved
FAQs & Teachings of the Catholic Faith
- Why Does God Favor the Ungodly?
- Why must we go to confession if God’s love is unconditional?
- Purgatory & Communion of Saints
- Mysteries of the Afterlife: Where Do Spirits Go?
- More WordBytes on Teachings of the Church
WordBytes for Spiritual Growth
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Keys to True Joy
- Turning Failure into Success (A message from Jesus to you)
- More WordBytes for Spiritual Growth
Food for Faith
- The Power of Hope: Our reason for joy
- Refreshing the Soul
- Are you taking the time you need for personal renewal?
Passion Spirituality (Intimacy with Jesus)
- Betrayal and Abandonment
- Have your good works been misunderstood?
- Is there someone who is unpleasant to serve?
- Are there “pharisees” in your life?
- Have you been falsely accused?
- Are you afraid?
- Are you in need of comfort?
- Is low self esteem preventing you from loving others?
- Are you being persecuted for speaking the truth?
- Do you think you’re suffering because God has abandoned you?
- Is it too hard to be forgiving?
- Is there anyone you wish you could get rid of?
What Has Jesus Done for You?
- The Passion in the Garden
- For You I Carry the Cross
- My Crucifixion
- One Drop of My Blood
- Christ’s Passion for you: A Virtual Retreat
WordBytes on Marriage and Family
- Restoring the Family
- The Sacrament of Love
- Is Your Marriage As Happy As It Could Be?
- Why is an annulment necessary for Communion?
Suffering from an abortion?
Turn Your Suffering into Ministry
Hurt by the Church?
- The Authority of Compassion, by Father Henri Nouwen
- Restoring Trust in the Church, by Father Henri Nouwen
- Rising from the dust and dirt of scandals
- Fire can either destroy or purify
- “The priest wouldn’t provide a Funeral Mass”
- Is it a sin to be angry about injustice and abuse?
- How to gain respect and fair treatment
Online Prayer Room
- An Intimate Conversation with Jesus
- Be Satisfied with Me
- Novena to Jesus Our Joy
- Praying the “Our Father” for Victory Over Evil
- A Prayer to Overcome the Messes We Have Made