How to Find God in Times of Waiting
Walking the Wait with Jesus
Thank you so much for the course on waiting. The following things have struck me:
- God’s love is just boundless and he really cares about every detail in our lives.
- I need to surrender completely — this will take time but I will try to do it.
- I love that idea of creating a space — I have an idea of Jesus the good shepherd holding me the wounded sheep — will try and create a nice scene around this.
- Though I talk to God often during the day, this needs to be refined — praising and thanking him even when things don’t go how I hoped and planned. Song does soothe the soul. I must try not to focus on problems but on God and the good things he has given me.
- Invite the Holy Spirit to help me.
Back to Start >>>