Posting Your Prayers
1. Posts are held for approval and then forwarded to the Good News Prayer Network by email and to friends of the Good News Ministries Facebook page. Your prayer intentions are carried to God by countless caring people all around the world.
2. All fields are required! We do not share any identifiable, personal information to anyone. Use only first names. Any information that you give to us is protected with the utmost care and security.
3. Do not use abbreviated words as is done in text messaging, because that makes it difficult for your prayer supporters, who come from around the world, to understand you. If your prayer request is important enough to post here, take the time to spell correctly, please!
4. Use capital letters only where they belong. DO NOT post in ALL CAPS. Capitalize names appropriately. Please, no lazy disrespect for God’s names (Jesus, not jesus). And DO NOT POST FULL NAMES! We want to fully protect the identity of everyone.
5. Limit text to to briefly stated prayers. NO QUOTED (formula) prayers – use your own words. Do not post replies to other people’s prayers; this is not a discussion forum.