Explore these places on our site:
Online Prayer Room
- Prayer Room home page
- Post a Prayer
- Join Our Prayer Network
- An Intimate Conversation with Jesus
- Be Satisfied with Me
- “Our Father” – Do I Really Mean What I Pray?
- A Prayer to the Holy Spirit
- Novena to the Holy Spirit
- Novena to Jesus Our Joy
- Our Magnificat: The Greatness of the Lord
- Prayer for Conversion
- Praying the “Our Father” for Victory Over Evil
- A Prayer to Overcome the Messes We Have Made
- A Prayer of Sorrow for the Blessed Mother
- Prayer for Guidance
Prayers for Parents
- Parents’ Prayer Room home page
- Renewal Of A Son Or Daughter’s Baptismal Promises
- Prayer to Place Your Child into the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Novena to the Holy Spirit for a Son or Daughter
- Chaplet of Our Lady of the Lilies for a Son or Daughter
- Litany of Saint Monica
- Little Flower Novena for Healing in Your Family
- Pray for St. Michael the Archangel’s Help
- Online Prayer Chapel for Families of Aborted* Children Praying Together
Rosaries You Can Pray Online
- How to Pray All the Mysteries of the Rosary
- Praying the Joyful Mysteries for World Peace
- Praying the Mysteries of Light for the Conversion of the World
- Rosary for an Increase of Holy Vocations in the Priesthood and other Church Leadership
Stations of the Cross
- “Mystical Union with Christ in Daily Life” audio retreat recorded in New Zealand
- Our Lady of Miracles Virtual Shrine for Prayer & Meditation
- Catholic Prayers (on video)
WordBytes for Spiritual Growth
- What Are You Afraid Of?
- How to Live Fully in the Kingdom of God Here and Now
- Everything is pregnant with God’s activity
- Why I am confident that God answers prayers
- Does your faith waver when you pray?
- Egads, prayer is hard work!
- The Power of Hope: Our reason for joy
- Refreshing the Soul
- Are you taking the time you need for personal renewal?
- Keep your eyes on Jesus — on the tiny hairs on the back of his neck!
Passion Spirituality (Intimacy with Jesus)
- Dealing with the Doubters Around Us
- Are you afraid?
- Are you in need of comfort?
- Do you think you’re suffering because God has abandoned you?
WordBytes on Suffering and Healing
- God, why have You abandoned me?
- To Touch His Cloak
- Healing Our Image of God’s Fatherhood
- Getting Rid of the False God of Punishment