Suggested Topics for
Retreats and Parish Missions
Mrs. Terry Modica (author, podcaster, founder and director of Good News Ministries since 1995) is a Catholic speaker who can build faith and energize your people!
Book a retreat or parish mission with a Catholic speaker who can inspire:
- personal, deeper conversion and faith growth
- healing amidst divisions and heart-aches
- loyalty to the local parish
- a spirit of activism in ministry, social justice, and outreach
Terry Modica is a dynamic and passionate Catholic speaker. Her motto is “Keep your eyes on Jesus, and when you have to look at others, see them through His eyes.” Her thought-provoking presentations, shared through her personal experiences, bring healing to the heart and soul, empowering her audiences to come fully alive as followers of Christ and as apostles going out to change the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. She keeps her audiences engaged and wanting more.
“Terry speaks with sincerity and much practical wisdom from the heart. Her talks sound like they would make sense to hurting and searching hearts as well as to those who have been in long, loving relationship with the Lord for years and just want to go deeper in trust with the Holy Spirit.” (Beth Solis, Deacon’s Wife)
Terry has been active in evangelization since her supernatural conversion to the True Presence of Jesus in 1977. She earned a degree in Theology, and two certifications in Pastoral Ministry. She has served in parish and diocesan roles of Evangelization Coordinator, Adult Faith Formation, RCIA Director, and Small Christian Community Developer. Her speaking ministry has taken her as far as New Zealand and to Malawi, where she taught two courses on Church documents to seminarians and their professors. (Full bio …)
Choose from these topics or customize an event that fits your budget.
The topics listed here from past events can be adapted for your parish or conference. Click the title to see more information.
Parish Missions & Retreats
- Radical Love: The Vocation of Marriage and Family Life
- Mystical Union with Christ in Daily Life
- Becoming an Easter People
- The Joyful Life
- Four Levels of Mystical Prayer
- How to Find God In the Midst of Suffering
- Life In the Holy Trinity
- Healing Your Image of God's Fatherhood
- Prayer Enrichment Course
- Good News Reflections
- The Sermon on the Mount
- Scriptural Visit with Mary
- Rosarium Virginis Mariae
- The Apostolate of Laity or The Purpose-Driven Catholic
- Salvifici Doloris, The Christian Meaning of Human Suffering
- Evangelii Nuntiandi
Workshops for Parish Staff and Ministry Coordinators
- Motivating Your Team: Recruiting, Training & Retaining Volunteers
- Our Parish Mission Statement: How Are We Doing?
- Serving God by Serving Others, As Jesus Served
- Pastoral Institute on Evangelization
- Restful Waters, Healing Waters: personal restoration week
- Home-based Restoration Weekend