Walking the Wait with Jesus
As we have journeyed together through this video course. you found that walking the wait with Jesus is how to find God during difficult or trying times. May your walk and your wait be abundantly blessed and answered by God!
Thank you so much for the course on waiting. The following things have struck me:
- God’s love is just boundless and he really cares about every detail in our lives.
- I need to surrender completely — this will take time but I will try to do it.
- I love that idea of creating a space — I have an idea of Jesus the good shepherd holding me the wounded sheep — will try and create a nice scene around this.
- Though I talk to God often during the day, this needs to be refined — praising and thanking him even when things don’t go how I hoped and planned. Song does soothe the soul. I must try not to focus on problems but on God and the good things he has given me.
- Invite the Holy Spirit to help me.